Mill Creek's Student Ministry aims to disciple students in three main areas: knowing God (worldview), living for Him (lifestyle) and sharing Him with other people (mission).
When we meet
Because we believe disciples are grown in corporate worship primarily by the Word of God, on Sunday mornings our Middle and High School students are invited to join our 8:45 or 10:30 worship services.
DURING THE SUMMER: Middle School (6th-8th grade) and Senior High students (9th-12th grade) meet Wednesday nights from 6:00-8:00pm in the Student Ministry room.
Mill Creek offers LifeGroups for students throughout the week. LifeGroups help students develop a biblical worldview, lifestyle, & mission in a small group setting. Each ReaLife LifeGroup focuses on the following points:
- Worship & Fellowship—Sharing Christian joy and life together.
- Commonality—Sharing our common experience together.
- Learning—Growing in our knowledge and truth together.
- Outreach & Ministry—Reaching our world together.
- Encouragement & Accountability—Building up one another.
For more information, please contact Neil Bilyeu, Student Ministries Pastor, at 913-441-4444 x.104 or email him here. For updates and events, please join our Facebook group by clicking on the link below.