A welcome from Pastor Jeremy Krause
We preach Jesus: We preach through books of the Bible, focusing each sermon on Jesus Christ. Our worship service is centered on God's Word preached, sang, prayed, read, and seen in baptism and communion. Kids birth-5th grade: The 9:30 and 11:00 services offer children's classes.
Service Times: 8:00, 9:30 and 11:00 (Services are identical)
Students 6th-12th grade: We encourage our students to attend worship services.
STATEMENT OF FAITH:
1. We believe that the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as verbally inspired by God and inerrant in the original writing and that they are the supreme and final authority in faith and life.
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
3. We believe that Jesus was begotten by the Holy Spirit and born of Mary, a virgin, and is true God and true man
4. We believe that Adam and Eve were created in the image of God, that they sinned and so incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death (which is separation from God), and that all men and women are born with a sinful nature and are sinners in thought, word, and deed.
5. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice—both perfect and sinless. Because of his sacrifice, all who believe in Him are justified on the grounds of His shed blood.
6. We believe in the eternal security of the believer, that it is impossible for one genuinely born into the family of God ever to be lost.
7. We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into heaven, and His present life there as High Priest and Advocate.
8. We believe that all who receive, by faith, the Lord Jesus Christ are born again by the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God.
9. We believe in the bodily resurrection of believers, the eternal heavenly inheritance of the saved, and the eternal punishment of the lost.
10. We believe the local church is a group of Christians who regularly meet together to hear God’s Word preached, to respond in obedience, to participate in the ordinances, and to be encouraged to share the gospel with one another and those who are not yet saved.
11. We believe in the scriptural ordinances of the church: Baptism and the Lord’s Supper, that believers should be baptized as a symbol of their death, burial, and resurrection with Him, and that believers should celebrate the Lord’s Supper (communion) to proclaim His death until His return
12. We believe disciple-making is the mission of the Church. Jesus Christ gave a clear command to make disciples among all peoples The local church should seek to make and send disciples locally and globally within both reached and unreached people groups.