Join with others at Mill Creek this November as we partner with Samaratian's Purse in supporting Operation Christmas Child. Their mission is to provide local ministry partners around the world with shoeboxes filled with small toys, hygiene items, and school supplies as a means of reaching out to children in their own communities with the Good News of Jesus Christ. These simple gifts are shipped outside the United States to children affected by war, poverty, natural disaster, famine, and disease; and to children living on Native American reservations in the U.S.
In each of the boxes packed is a Gospel booklet, available in more than 75 languages, with the Apostle John as narrator. This booklet shares 11 Scripture stories and invites children to follow Christ.
Drop-off days and times:
Mill Creek is once again serving as a drop-off location, and boxes can be brought to the church building (7825 Gleason) during the following days and times:
- Monday, November 16 from 4:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 17 from 4:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 18 from 4:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 19 from 4:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- Friday, November 20 from 4:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, November 21 from 10:00 - noon
- Sunday, November 22 from 12:00 - 4:00 p.m. (as well as during the morning)
- Monday, November 23 from 10:00 - noon
NOTE: This year, we will be doing a "curbside" drop-off system and following JoCo safety recommendations. Please follow the signs to the drop-off area and a volunteer will meet you outside.
We are looking for volunteers from Mill Creek to help during the drop off dates and times, and would love to have you sign up for a slot. Please contact Crystal Petty at: email@example.com
Frequently asked questions
If you have any additional questions about Operation Christmas Child, please contact Crystal Petty by email HERE, or by phone at 913.961.3274.