Join us Sunday (June 10) at either 8:45 or 10:30am for worship, and then plan on sticking around for an all-church picnic!
Here are some picnic FAQ's:
- Food:Five food trucks will open at 11:30am, plus we'll have free hot dogs on the patio. What trucks will be there?
- KC BBQ
- Twisted Tater
- Roadkill Cafe
- Monks Roast Beef
- Savanna Jane Lemonade
- Food vouchers for attenders: Each regular attender and child will receive an $8 voucher for the food trucks as you leave the building after either the 8:45 or 10:30am service.
- Vouchers for guests: We have $12 vouchers for guests, who can pick up them up at the welcome center.
- Groundbreaking: A brief groundbreaking celebration for the new addition will begin at 1:30pm near the patio. Please stay for it!
- Groundbreaking photos: We'll take photos of everyone at 1:30pm. Please gather inside the building outlines or stand on the building outline.
- Photo of kids: Right after that first photo, we'll ask for kids up to those entering 5th grade to remain inside the building outline for their photo. (Parents, please feel free to stand with infants or toddlers.) Each child in the photo will receive a picnic momento!
- Your photos: If you post any photos of the picnic, please add #mcpicnic18 Thanks!
- Picnic ends: At 2pm.
If you have other questions about this event, please contact Neil Bilyeu (913.441.4444 x. 104)